- CLOSED - We will be closed from Thursday to Monday for a long weekend away with the family. All online orders will be processed and shipped on Tuesday Morning
We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Goods may be returned for exchange or store credit so long as they are returned in unused, original condition and the itemised receipt is presented within 28 days of purchase. The cost of returning goods to Arty Farty lies with the purchaser
We offer a free customer collect option available during check out
Parcels within New Zealand are sent using Courier Post. We do not ship outside of New Zealand
See shipping information for full details
This is the official website of Open Source New Zealand Limited t/a Arty Farty. By accessing our site you agree to our terms and conditions as outlined on this page.
The content on our site is for information only. While we try to ensure that the content of our site is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness or its suitability for your intended use. The content on our site is not intended to be a substitute for commercial judgement or professional advice, and you should not act in reliance upon any of our site's content, without first obtaining professional advice relevant to your circumstances.
When transmitting your personal information over the Internet, you should remember that the Internet is not a secure environment. Any personal information you transmit to Arty Farty may be used by Arty Farty to provide information to you about the full range of products and services offered by Arty Farty We do not sell, publish or give away your information. Information about you provided to us can be used by us to carry out our business.
We disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all liability or responsibility to anyone for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from the action or failure to act by anyone in reliance on the content of our website.
All content on this site (including these terms of conditions) is subject to change at any time.
The content of our site is protected by copyright and no part of our site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our prior consent.
Arty Farty uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes
online credit card transactions for thousands of New Zealand merchants, providing a safe and
secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on
this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by <CompanyName> or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting
your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the
merchant account held by Open Source New Zealand Limited